Sunday, January 25, 2009

Reading Classic Christian Writings Together

One of the activities that I wanted to do with this blog is read, study, and comment on Christian classic writings together online on the blog. Therefore, I am going to select a classic and post it on the blog. From there, each week we will read a chapter or selected portion of the book depending on its format. I will post my review or thoughts on the blog concerning the reading for the week and then all of you who are participating can post comments as to what the author had to say, what I had to say, and/or what you have to say. Then follow-up comments can be made, resulting in an online discussion, hopefully whereby we will all be edified by our cumulative endeavor. Watch for the posting of the book we will be reading and the first week’s reading assignment. Sign in on this post with a comment to show me and others that we are going to have some participants.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun. I will be eagerly anticipating your posts.

    ReplyDelete